Join the HCC to support cycling advocacy in Halifax. Our influence at City Hall comes as a result of our existing membership. With your support we can make an even bigger difference for cyclists in Halifax. As a small non-profit organization your membership dues fund our advocacy. In addition to feeling great about your support for cycling your membership allows you to vote at our general meetings, run for positions on the Board of Directors, and provides you with great benefits at a number of area businesses.
What has our membership achieved?
We have already made a difference for cyclists in Halifax. Our advocacy has resulted in:
- Construction of the Windsor St bike lane and the Windsor St Connection behind St Patrick’s High School
- Approval of the Hollis St bike lanes
- Improved snow clearing of bike routes (starting Winter 2015)
- A protected bike lane on Dalhousie Campus
- Many more projects throughout Halifax
Start your membership today
We can’t do this without you. Join today to make a difference in cycling in Halifax.
Or, print off the form here, and mail in to the address indicated: Membership Sign-Up (2017-2018)
Buy a membership in person
We understand if you’d rather pay cash. We’re often at public events such as Switch: Open Street Sundays, or you can visit one of the following stores to become a member:
- MEC, 1550 Granville St
- Cyclesmith, 2770 Agricola St
- Halifax Cycles, 3600 Kempt Rd
- The Bike Pedaler, 25 Portland St
Is your store not on the list? Contact us to become an HCC partner.