PLEASE REGISTER TO PARTICIPATE
The Women’s Intro to Urban Cycling workshop provides a safer space to empower women & practice cycling skills in a place that they might not otherwise have been accessible.
Do you know where to ride in an intersection? If you are allowed to pass cars on the right? How to avoid getting doored?
We answer all of these questions and more in our new Urban Cycling Course! This is a fun cycling course designed for people who want to brush up on their practical knowledge and skills for riding a bike in the city.
About the Course:
- In-class session
- On-bike riding skills practice
- Learn rules of the road, tips for commuting by bike, and on-road skills.
- Take-home cycling resources
- Expert training and advice from nationally certified instructor
- Participants must have or rent a bicycle in good working order to participate
The duration: 4 hrs (9:30am-1:30pm)
(Entrance on Isleville Street)
Halifax, NS B3K 1S7
|HCC Member||$ 20.00|